Pyramids, the most fascinating structures on the earth, have been challenging modern technology. You may just wonder after knowing that these were built around some 4500 years ago, but you definitely won’t believe that these were built by humans after knowing the technical details of pyramids, particularly Khufu’s pyramid or popularly known as Pyramid of Giza, which was the tallest man made structure for over 3800 years.
First let us get to the facts about the Khufu’s pyramid, btw, Khufu is the name of the king for whom the pyramid had constructed.
- How many sides that an Egyptian pyramids, you are wrong if your answer is four. It is eight sided one, don’t think im a fool. But it is true; the sides have built with concavity, which splits a single side into two. Im providing a satellite image for your better understanding.
- The stones used in pyramid construction weigh from 2 to 70 tons, it is still a mystery how they had moved such a huge stones to a remarkable heights of 140 mts with such a high precision.
- Whatever the temperature outside of a pyramid, the inside temperature will remain at 20 degrees Celsius, which is the average temperature of the earth, due to the huge stone mass.
- The outer mantle was composed of 144,000 casing stones, all highly polished and flat to an accuracy of 1/100th of an inch, about 100 inches thick and weighing about 15 tons each.
- The mortar used in the construction is an unknown substance which chemical composition is not able to reproduce, pyramid is located at the center of the land mass of the earth.
- The accuracy of the pyramid's workmanship is such that the four sides of the base have an average error of only 58 millimeters in length. The base is horizontal and flat to within ±15 mm.
- Historians expected that it took 20 years to construct Khufu’s pyramid, if they had moved 800 tons of stones every day and 12 blocks which weighs minimum of 2 tons every hour.
These are some of the technical details of Khufu’s period, you can find endless interesting facts about pyramids, but the question is how they’ve built it. Pyramids, Are they our future or past?
Even now with the best technology available to the man, it is impossible to build a pyramid. Then how come an ancient man could do that. Were they technically advanced than us, were they have most advanced weaponry or engineering tools than us. If it was the case, what happened to those, we haven’t found any traces of those tools or weapons.
Do you know
the curse of the pyramid, well, I’ll explain it briefly. Once, an American sold
a Mummy case to Douglas Murray. After a few days, that American found dead. It travelled
long way to museum, accounting many lives. Even at the museum, after the mummy
reached, three people were found dead. So they decided to shift that to New
York museum, you can’t even imagine what had happened, it sank to the bottom of
the water along with the 1500 lives. If your guess was correct, it was TITANIC.
Now the scope of the question had extended, is it just mysterious or superstitious also?
It needed 1,00,000 men to construct in 20 years working every single day, along with the greatest technology. But at that time, none of the cities had 1,00,000 population, how come they got 1,00,000 members to work for 20 continuous years.
There are many theories about the construction, from aliens to engineering wonders, but what to believe. For instance, assume that the pyramids were built by aliens, but to where they went after construction. Why didn’t they come back after that? Moreover, pyramids were not limited to just Egypt, those are available in all over the world. That means, aliens were lived on the entire earth surface. Most interestingly, who are aliens, are we the aliens who invaded the earths people?
Assume that it is an engineering excellence, but how they had achieved it? What are instruments they had used to construct it? Why the contemporary people didn’t have achieved that advancement with the Egyptians? Is it just a mystery or a miracle?
With the limited knowledge I have and with the limited research I did, I can only pose questions. I don’t have any answers. Help me out in finding the answers..
In : mysteries
Tags: pyramid secret mystery ancient wonder alien egyptian khufu giza great